Thursday, March 1, 2012

Cheating Day?

Well, my cheating day was kinda normal...
I ate at Panera Bread...



...with this lady who has never picked up a chair in her life... Don't be ANNOYING while I am writing a blog!!

Drag another chair, I DARE YOU!!


Anywho...


...I got my cake...


YUMMY!!

...and ate my sushi...


DELISH!!!



...but this time, I decided to try something a little different. I started my day with 120 MINUTES OF PURE CARDIO!! YEAH, KICK BABY, PUNCH BABY, KICK BABY, PUNCH BABY, KICK BABY, PUNCH BABY, KICK BABY, PUNCH BABY, KICK BABY, PUNCH BABY, KICK BABY, PUNCH BABY, KICK BABY, PUNCH BABY, KICK BABY, PUNCH BABY, KICK BABY, PUNCH BABY, and so on and so on... I feel very accomplished, tired, and sleepy all at the same time.

The March Challenge
This is the first time I have posted my weight on a blog... It will be the last.... BOOM!!


Not to mention this is the first day of the March Challenge. The first day was 50 jumping jacks. I finished and posted it on facebook around one in the morning.


Overall, today alone I have done more than a hundred jumping jacks.
Jumping jacks are seriously overrated.
I AM DONE JUMPING!!!
I would trade my left boob to NOT jump again!


I can honestly say, that was the first time at the gym that I was able to sweat through ALL of my clothes. Good thing I bought a change of clothes cause after that workout it looked like I had just walked out of the ocean.
Hopefully, tomorrow will not be as intense...
Hopefully, tomorrow I will still have the ability to walk and lift my arms...
Hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment