Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Results of March Challenge Week 1

Three pounds!! Son!!

I know, I know, I said that I was not going to post my weight again, but it's my blog and I do what I want!!

I decided for the month of March to post my weight every weigh-in Monday. Just to show my trials and errors...
Don't get this wrong, I am doing other things outside of this challenge to help achieve my goal...

ONLY 51 DAYS BEFORE MY BIRTH-WEEK!!!

I'm trying to lose as much weight as possible before then!!
Wish everyone good luck on their journey to a healthier lifestyle!!

PEACE...



GYM TIME LOG
(You can see that I just write everything down now)

TRYING TO LOSE ANOTHER FIFTY!!! LEGO!!
Week # 1 -- Feb 27th -- Goal 300 minutes:

Mon: 40 Minutes/ Elliptical
Tue: 54 Minutes/ StairMaster, Basketball, Swimming
Wed: Rest Day (they are going to try to kill me tomorrow)
Thur: 135 Minutes/ Kick Boxing, Zumba, Walking Dog, (Fifty Jumping Jacks)
Fri: 50 Minutes/ Zumba (At least 30 minutes of cardio)
Sat: 10 Minutes (50 crunches)
Sun: 60 Minutes/ Basketball, Dancing around like a crazy person (15 Minutes of Jump Rope)

Week One Total / min left: 349/ 0



No comments:

Post a Comment