Monday, March 12, 2012

Results of March Challenge Week 2

Three and a half pounds!! Son!!

I decided for the month of March to post my weight every weigh-in Monday. Just to show my trials and errors...
Don't get this wrong, I am doing other things outside of this challenge to help achieve my goal...


ONLY 44 DAYS BEFORE MY BIRTH-WEEK!!!

I'm trying to lose as much weight as possible before then!!
Wish everyone good luck on their journey to a healthier lifestyle!!

PEACE...

GYM TIME LOG

TRYING TO LOSE ANOTHER FIFTY!!! LEGO!!
Week # 2 -- March 5th -- Goal 300 minutes:
Mon: 69 Minutes/ Elliptical, StairMaster, Weights (25 push-ups)
Tue: 70 Minutes/ Elliptical, Treadmill (30 minutes walking)
Wed: 45 Minutes/ Dancing around the room like an idiot (20-30 minutes strength training)
Thur: 120 Minutes/ Zumba, Kickboxing, Walking the Dog (Do a full plank)
Fri: 50 Minutes/ Zumba
Sat: Rest Day!!
Sun: 72 Minutes/ Basketball, Elliptical, Bike (20 minutes cycling on highest intensity)

Week Two Total / min left: 426/ 0

No comments:

Post a Comment