Monday, January 30, 2012

:D


Okay Peeps, sorry for the long break but my computer and I were on two separate pages this month. So, I ended up erasing everything and trying it again. But this blog is what I would have said on January 30th, LOL!

So, I'm not sure if the planets had aligned this week or whether people were just trying to make me feel good but everyone noticed that I looked smaller... I had gotten so many positive comments, that I started to keep tally on my hand. It is a really good feeling when people start noticing your hard work and determination. I'm just shocked that everyone noticed this weekend, like I had went from fat to not as fat in a day! But, regardless, THANK YOU GUYS!!! Y'all made me feel wonderful!! You all are a big reason why I refuse to give up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment