Thursday, January 12, 2012

January 11, 2012

I can honestly say that this is the first time I have done this...
I have fallen victim to a cute guy...
So, what does Sherri do?
She tries to kill herself...
I am trying to impress this guy (that I have never seen before) by going H.A.A.M on every machine that I touched! I mean, I got the workout of my life and I definitely tried to play it off as if it was nothing! Like, man I got this!!
I almost was unable to walk out of the gym last night...
I got home, dropped all my stuff, and stayed in the bed. Couldn't move cause I couldn't feel my legs anymore, like the Kelly Rowland song...
Oh my Goodness, what was I thinking? Was I thinking? Nope... The only thing I was thinking about was that guy...
I can say one thing, "I will never do that again. I will leave if I happen to see another attractive guy."
Thank God, after I really good sleep, my legs have decided to drop their restraining order against me...


Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

No comments:

Post a Comment