Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July BWLW Challenge


It's time for a CHALLENGE!!

I found this great challenge while I was surfing my Facebook.  It is extremely challenging because of it's timing.

But... for the month of July, BWLW (Black Woman Losing Weight) has decided to dedicate the month of July to veganism.  Yup, I thought they had lost their minds too.  I mean, July is barbeque season and I am not in any mood to be barbequing celery.

This is probably why they called it a challenge... And like all challenges I come across, I have to try it first before I call it impossible.

The first day was kinda rocky...
I basically ate every food in the produce section of Wal-Mart and I was still hungry so I ate a tuna sub from Subway.

Part of this challenge includes setting your limitations...
I decided that during this month I will still consume eggs, milk, and seafood because if I didn't, I would die... I would die from starvation... Which I have almost experienced twice this week...
The challenge wants you to practice veganism for at least two weeks out of the month.  It is your choice how long you wish to continue afterwards.

Also part of the challenge includes dedicating five days a week to exercise....NO EXCUSES!!  This will be the easiest part of the challenge because four days of the week are already scheduled gym classes.
The site also includes a workout plan and calendar to assist your exercise at http://cdn.blackweightlosssuccess.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/June-2013-Calendarrevised.pdf

If you would like more information on this challenge or would like to participate it can be found at http://www.blackweightlosssuccess.com/no-meat-no-exercise-excuses-challenge-bwlw-july-challenge/#.UdL2ptvn-00

(P.S.--You do not have to be black or a lady to participate in this challenge, so do not make that the excuse for not trying...)

No comments:

Post a Comment