Thursday, January 22, 2015

Back

(I thought maybe if I write about what is hurting it will make me feel better.)

Definition: The rear part of the human body, extending from the neck to the lower end of the spine.

Lawd! Have mercy!!

My back hasn't hurt this much since I fell out of the bed, landed still asleep on my laptop, and had a burn mark from China all the way to Chicago on my back when I woke up.
I'm not known or familiar with having back pains so this is new to me.
After my Tabata class on Tuesday, I have no back.  I only have a thousand little puzzle pieces that can't figure out how they got there or what their suppose to do in the first place. The bad thing was... When I was doing the exercise that annihilated my back, I asked myself if I was performing the exercise correctly.  The exercise has had a history of playing with a nerve which was always my sign to calm down but never had I experienced a devastating destruction of my back.  But, I did managed to finish the class even though my back was hurting only after the first ten minutes.
Aleve for back pain can shove it.  That crap did nothing and still is doing a good job at nothing.  The best name brand sugar pill if you ask me.
On Wednesday, I prayed for an angel to come and get me out of the bed. Twenty minutes later after I summoned the powers from Dragon Ball Z, I was at the least, standing... After finding everything that I normally do in the morning harder than coming in second for the Olympics, I was ready for work.  I was on self-check the whole day trying to baby my back to bend.  We all know that I can't stand self-checkout so I must have been feeling some type a-way.  I just didn't want someone to say, "I have water on the bottom" or "I have sodas on the bottom" or "My entire order is on the bottom.".  That would persuade me to start up a Free Day Holiday or drag cashiers from random places and get them to scan stuff for me. I did notice that people where complimenting me on losing weight and added that I looked like I had lost more recently.  I agreed but informed them that my fifteen minute wavy wacky inflatable tube man struggle to snake my way into my clothes burned off five pounds this morning. By the afternoon, my back did give long enough for me to accomplish a handicapped version of Zumba.
Good question- When your back hurts, how should you sleep on your bed at night? 
Because if floating was an option....

No comments:

Post a Comment