Tuesday, September 3, 2013

BWLW September Challenge

It is September so we know what that means!!
A NEW CHALLENGE!!!
(Yeah, yeah, I'm late as always with it.)
This is actually a challenge I agree with and have already been doing!
Track What You Eat
Yes Ladies, it is time to get your myfitnesspal.com accounts and lose them pounds.  If you have a myfitnesspal.com account then it's time to dust it off and use it.
You can use any program you want when tracking eating habits but I personally recommend myfitnesspal.com.
For those of y'all that don't know what this program does, let me explain it to you.  You set your weight loss goal and how much exercise you plan to do for the week.  You then track your eating habits and exercise daily for the week.  In the end, the program informs you of how much you could weigh in five weeks if you continue your good eating patterns.  I am living proof that the system does work.  BWLW also includes meal plans and I do believe a exercise plan that you can find Here

No comments:

Post a Comment