Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Weight Loss is....

While I was at work staring at an entire display of Hormel chili, I decided to come up with this slightly entertaining and informative blog...
Please enjoy this because I left my mouse at home and this took FOREVER to do....

My current weight loss is....

76 POUNDS

Now with my amazing abilities to think WWWAAAAYYY outside of the box, I'm going to compare this with a few things...



My weight loss is equivalent to...


This Child



My weight loss is about the same as...


9.5 Gallons of Water




I have lost...


 7 Dell Diamond Black 17.3" Inspiron N7110 Laptop PC with Intel Core i3-2350M Processor and Windows 7 Home Premium with Windows 8 Pro Upgrade Option. Now available at walmart.com with prices starting at $528.97.





I have lost enough weight to equal...


81 Cans of Hormel Turkey Chili with No Beans


...and since I am a fan of my paint program now...
I have lost...


101 Cans of Soda/Beer





And for my Grand Finale'
My total weight loss is the same as...



152 Double Quarter Pounders


...and let me tell you...


I FEEL GREAT!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment