Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Weekly Weigh-In's


This is something that I have while dieting.
I'm going to list it in step formation.

  1. Get a 2012 Calendar
  2. Pick one day of the week out of the month to record your current weight
  3. Track your progress!!
I weigh myself every Monday because the moon and the earth are aligned and I weigh less on this day. This is an amazing form of motivation. I have tracked my weight all the way back to January 1st. It really isn't a good thing to weigh yourself everyday. (LOL, even though I do twice a day. Don't follow in my footsteps!! You will beat yourself up!!) Once a week, write down your weight, even if it went up from last week. If you do this, you can reflect on what might have been done wrong that week and what changes can be made for improvements.




Like I said, "Don't Knock It Before You Tried It!!"
~Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment