Monday, February 13, 2012

THE BIG 50!!!

I HIT FIFTY POUNDS!!!!
WWWWWWOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I'M SO F*ING HAPPY!!!!!


IT'S TEBOW TIME!!!

Well, I honestly started the day with a good ole' hysterical cry followed by the re-weighing myself five thousand times just till it sunk in. I seriously took the scale and moved it around the room until it sunk in.

I WEIGHED THE SAME ON THE EAST COAST!!
I WEIGHED THE SAME ON THE WEST COAST!!
I WEIGHED THE LESS ON THE NORTH AND SOUTH HEMISPHERE!!!
HELL, I WAS SO EXCITED I DECIDED TO PLANK ON THE SCALE!! GOTTA LOVE THAT DIRTY FLOOR!!



...And if I haven't said it enough, THANK YOU for your support during these last few months. I absolutely appreciate every second of it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great job girlfriend! I told you were getting skinny! Love the planking pic, you kill me. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic's.. you should be so proud of yourself.. I am almost to my 20 lb goal I am so flipping excited.. I can't imagine how you feel at 50 !! wow.. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !!DONNA

    ReplyDelete