Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November 29, 2011

November 29, 2011
My friends.... What can I say about my friends? Except... evilness.... It's funny cause when I straight up say, "I'm on a diet," my friends response is, "Let's go to McDonald's!" I know sometimes when I speak, it sounds like another language but believe me, I DO NOT STUTTER WHEN IT COMES TO MY DIET!! I really am doing a good job so far and I would hate to fall off of that completely. But, they are really trying me this week. If most of y'all didn't notice, my breakfast consisted of....chicken wings *SMH* I know that I was a long distance away from home but I am still mad at myself for settling instead of thinking about what I should actually eat. I know that most gas stations sell at least one healthy thing. This blog is pretty much a reminder that I should be timing my snack breaks instead of ignoring them or putting them to the side because in the end....Chicken...

No comments:

Post a Comment