Wednesday, February 6, 2013

LONG TIME AGO...

For all you nay sayers, I have clearly GAINED WEIGHT!! I have gained a lot but you don't notice it because I wear all my large clothing.  But don't worry, at the rate that I am going they will be snug again soon.

My butt is becoming unportionate with the rest of my body!!

It looks like me friend Sarah at the Super Bowl.  She is the one on the left next to the little boy wearing the 49ers jersey.
 
But any who...
I guess the reason that my weight loss had reversed its tracks and began traveling in the other direction is because of school.  School is the number one stress inducer and the unlimited amount of homework made my eating and gym schedule go down the toilet.  Now that school is out for the summer, my new goal is to lose the weight that I gained from last semester. My new goal is set like this so that when I go back to school this fall and more than likely gain weight back, I won't have a fucking heart attack... My other blogs will fill everyone in of my current weight and so on and so on.  The sad thing is that I wrote this blog entry back in February and I am now getting back to it. Smh...
So, I want to end this blog on a different note...
In case you wondered why my Facebook did not blow up after the Superbowl, this is why...



OMFG!!! MY TEAM WON THE FREAKING SUPERBOWL!!!
 

IN YOUR FACE!!
IN YOUR FACE!!
WHO HAS TWO RINGS NOW?
THIS TEAM!!
BOOM!! PUT THAT IN YOUR PIE AND EAT IT!!
...and on the other note,
I want my Ray Lewis!! :'(

 

No comments:

Post a Comment